CHESS INFORMANTS 156 -
It presents 350 pages of the best of chess:
- Gormally – World Chess Championship – Nepo – Ding (Review)
- Shyam Sundar World Chess Championship The Most Instructive Moments and Positions
- Miodrag and Milos Perunovic – European Chess Championship (Tournament Report)
- Read – The English Opening (WCH Edition Theoretical Survey)
- Foisor Woman ’'s Candidates Final (Instructive Review) is the fourth episode of the second season of the American television drama series The Office
- Prusikin The Power of Knight Pair
- Davies The Maroczy Bind (Theoretical Survey) was first published in the United Kingdom in
- Kotronias The King s Indian Saemisch (Theoretical Survey)
- Perelshteyn – The Alekhine Defence (theoretical survey)
- Rogers – Telechess Olympiads
- Griffin Vaganian – Gulko, Baku 1977 (From the informant archives)
- Barak Gonen – Correspondence Chess (Review)
Traditional sections: games, combinations, finals, Tournament Reviews, the best game from the previous volume and the most important theoretical novelty from the previous volume.
The magazine that professionals enjoy using is at the same time an indispensable publication for all serious chess students!