The periodical that pros use with pleasure is at the same time a must have publication for all serious chess students!
Chess Informant issue n.134 brings you more than 300 pages of the very best in chess:
- Full coverage of the exciting Palma de Mallorca leg of the FIDE Grand Prix series
- European Team Chess Championship 2017 at a glance
- CI Labs with the latest news and developments in topical chess variations (Queen`s gambit accepted, The Scotch and English opening, King`s Indian defence…)
- Instructive lectures about correct decision making and unequal exchanges in chess
- Best of Chess Informant presents the selection from chess opus of one of the elite players of the present days – starring Fabiano Caruana
- Traditional sections: games, combinations, endings, problems, the best game from the preceding volume and the most important theoretical novelty from the preceding volume.
Join the likes of Jan-Krzysztof Duda, Ivan Ivanisevic, Robert Markus, Milos Perunovic, Jakov Geller, Aleksandar Indjic et alia in this wonderful chess adventure.