The "Chess and English with Judit Polgar" book offer children the pedagogical benefits of chess when learning English.
While learning the basics of chess, children will improve their
- respect to others and themselves,
- social skills,
- logical and emotional intelligence,
- visual-spatial, mathematical and language skills,
- independent decision making skills facing the consequences of their decisions,
- critical thinking,
- learningto learn skill,
- skill to find the best decision under pressure...
Children will establish confident English skills for the future through enjoyable and emotionally involving cartoon stories based on the life of the best female chess player of the world, Judit Polgar, through catchy songs making them twist and shout, through chants and finally through the stories about human values.