New In Chess Yearbook, which appears four times a year, contains the latest new in chess openings.
Each issue brings you dozens of new ideas on the cutting edge of modern chess opening theory.
The Yearbook not only covers the latest fashions, but also offers fresh insights into underrated gambits, rare continuations, and almost forgotten weapons.
- Sicilian Defence - Early Divergences 3.Nc3 Nf6 4.e5 - Fogarasi
- Sicilian Defence - Moscow Variation 3...Nd7 - Pijpers
- Sicilian Defence - Dragon Variation 9.0-0-0 - Golubev
- Sicilian Defence - Accelerated Dragon 7.Bc4 - Ninov
- Sicilian Defence - >Accelerated Dragon 5.c4 - Gutman
- French Defence - Exchange Variation 6.Qe2+ - Finkel
- French Defence - Winawer Variation 5...Ba5 - Rodi
- Caro-Kann Defence - Classical Variation 6.Nh3 - Bok
- Petroff Defence - Marshall Variation 6.Bd6 - Szabo
- Ruy Lopez - Berlin Variation 4.d3 - Lukacs/Hazai
- Ruy Lopez - Keres Variation 11...Nd7 - Gonda
- Italian Game - Giuoco Piano 4.c3, 5.d3 - Hungaski
- Scotch Game - Classical Variation 4. . .Bc5 - Ivanisevic
- Various Openings - 1.e3 - Smith
- Queen’s Gambit Declined - Blackburne Variation 5.Bf4 - l'Ami
- Queen’s Gambit Declined - Exchange Variation 5.Bg5 - Lalic
- Queen’s Gambit Declined - Orthodox Variation 5.Bg5 - Ikonnikov
- Queen's Indian Defence - Classical Variation 4...Bb7 - Vilela
- Grünfeld Indian Defence - Russian Variation 5.Qb3 - Vigorito
- King’s Indian Defence - Classical Variation 7. . .c6 - Quintiliano
- Benoni Defence - Benko Gambit 3...b5 - Vegh
- Queen’s Pawn Openings - London System 3.Bf4 Bf5 - Ilczuk/Panczyk
- English Opening - Reversed Sicilian 2.g3 - Timman
- English Opening - Anti-Grünfeld 1...g6 2.e4 e5 3.d4 - Ris
- Réti Opening - 1...d5, 2...c6 Line - Ponomariov
With more than 75 practical opening exercises to test your understanding.
The Yearbook is a must-have publication for all serious chess students.